Public Group Classes
I am in Los Angeles and teach at the following locations:
Burbank, Los Angeles | Pole Dance, Power Yoga, Aerial Yoga
Beverly Hills, Pasadena, Sherman Oaks, Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach | Power, Yin Yoga
Stadium Fitness Yoga
Pasadena | Yin, Vinyasa Flow
Urban Yogi at Evolve
Pico/Fairfax | Meditation
- Monday 11:15AM-12:30PM Hot Yin Yoga at Hot8Yoga Beverly Hills
- Monday 9:00PM-10:15PM Pole Dance at Crunch Sunset
- Tuesday 8:30PM-9:30PM Pole Dance at Crunch Burbank
- Wednesday 11:15AM-12:30PM Hot Yin Yoga at Hot8Yoga Beverly Hills
- Sunday 6:00PM-7:15PM Hot Yin Yoga at Hot8Yoga Beverly Hills
- Hot Yin Yoga: Open your body and mind in this slower-paced Yin Yoga + Healing class. We stretch deeply into the connective tissue, hold poses for longer periods of time, and nourish our personal energies. By creating more space in the physical, mental, emotional, and energetic bodies, we allow Prana, life force, to flow freely. The softer, quieter, surrender-based practice of Yin helps balance our daily urban lives of action, movement and work. Release, relieve, breathe, harmonize, and be calm.
- Pole Dance: This fun and challenging pole fitness class, taught by XPERT Pole Fitness trained instructors, provides you with a safe and fun environment to learn a variety of pole fitness techniques, dance choreography, and combination flows that will increase your upper body and core strength, coordination, flexibility and balance. Learn to push, pull, lift and suspend your body weight while gracefully moving on and off the pole. Pole Fitness is a full body workout. Shorts recommended (no heels required).