• Spent time with corporate employees to learn about individual job roles. After observation, suggested where employees could be more efficient in their duties and highlighted areas in which they could work more effectively together. Provided suggestions for smoother processes and better uses of technology.
• Acted as the liaison between sales and production teams to streamline communication and smooth out operations.
• Operated as the main point person for the company's move. Selected ISP, VOIP phone system, moving company, etc. Facilitated building walkthroughs. Functioned as the liaison between company and third party vendors/managers.
• Executed projects to digitalize content. Examples include: online spec sheet and product libraries, an updated product/price list.
About Charlie's Pride
Charlie’s Pride Meats, a family owned business founded in 1969, offers premium roast beef, corned beef, pastrami and other exceptional deli items. Charlie’s Pride has expanded the award-winning business to gain nationwide sales and well-deserved customer loyalty. Home to over 140 employees in two facilities totaling over 60,000 square ft in Vernon, California, Charlie’s Pride has greatly expanded and updated its production and storage facilities.
Though Charlie’s Pride moves into the future with advances in technology, research and development to produce the best in new and creative product ideas, they continue to prepare their meats with old-fashioned goodness. Charlie’s Pride Meats is best known for their superior products, outstanding variety, exceptional value and unparalleled service.
Get fit, flexible and gain the confidence of a Rock Star without leaving your living room! Two-time Australian Pole Dance Champion 'Cleo the Hurricane' presents Fitness, Flexibility, Pole Dance and Community, all in a one-stop online studio: www.cleosrocknpole.com. Have fun, make friends, be inspired, get motivated and share your progress with men and women from across the world!
• Oversaw Pole Fitness program at national Crunch Gyms
• Assessed and evaluate 4 major pole markets: LA, MI, NY and SF
• Provided recommendations for equipment, instructor hiring, classes
• Appointed regional Pole Captains to carry out ongoing assessments
• Conducted teacher trainings in major markets
• Increased number of pole classes in the New York market
• Outlined XPERT training calendar and show schedule
• Created equipment tech guides and conducted mechanic trainings
About Crunch Gym
Crunch believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and holding true to a philosophy of No Judgements. Headquartered in New York City and co-owned by New Evolution Ventures (NeV) and private-equity firm Angelo Gordon, Crunch serves over 400,000 members with both corporately owned and franchised locations (Crunch Essential) in cities throughout the U.S. and Australia. Crunch continues to expand across the U.S. and around the globe.
• Provided concept and creative direction for Kelly's online digital original series. Example: Battle of the Bands
• Worked with director to develop Kelly Maglia video content
• Delivered content for social media posts
• Brokered performances such as Kelly's Just Enough Rough at Pole Expo 2015
• Created fun, creative online contests and sweepstakes
• Consulted on booth preparation for trade shows
• Orchestrated relationships with strategic partners
About Kelly Maglia
Back in the day, Kelly was in the closet. Behind her frizzy hair, glasses, and straight-A report card, she was a secret headbanger. And behind the closed doors of her comfortable bedroom, she furtively listened to Skid Row Guns and Roses, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Ratt, Heart, and Pat Benatar.
All the while she rocked on the sly, Kelly kept her head-banging secret safe from her parents and over-achiever friends. And yet, as the inevitable march of time wore on, it was her lingering anger over the disappearance of mainstream metal, and the long, slow realization that growing up and being responsible wasn’t all it was cracked up to be that led her to long for the music she had loved in her youth – music that was as fun and irresponsible as it was powerful.
And suddenly Kelly thought, “It’s time.” After doing the “right” thing with herself for over a decade – winning a British Marshall Scholarship, studying in London, founding 2 successful costume companies – she turned her attention to MAKING the music she had loved so much in her youth.
Kelly decided it was time to put those latent Bachelor’s Degrees in Classical Voice and English Literature to good use. Add that to her newly-found love of artistic pole dancing, and a new archetype is born. If Motley Crue had thrown dollar bills at girls, girls, girls, Kelly was becoming a guitar-wielding singer AND pole dancer – a new kind of Heavy Metal Goddess. And not unlike a phoenix rising from the pillar of her responsible adult life – Kelly found both her voice AND her wings.
• Organized and conducted XPERT Powered Intro to Pole Classes at fitness gyms
About XPERT Pole and Aerial Fitness
XPERT Pole & Aerial Fitness is one of the largest Pole & Aerial teacher training programs worldwide. XPERT has expanded with more comprehensive Pole levels, Aerial Hoop, Silks, and Flexibility training. As an award winning program, XPERT has earned the following: Active Training Awards Small Training Provider Finalist 2014 and International Fitness Showcase Best Brand Presence 2015.
With some of the best in the world, XPERT takes pride in the knowledge of their trainers and top-notch content developed by their Fitness Education Specialists. XPERT is one of the first Pole & Aerial training programs to heavily focus on safe spotting techniques and strongly believes in hands-on, FACE TO FACE training.
• Maintained and updated social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blog
• Generated marketing content including advertisements, commercials, radio spots, photos
• Provided equipment and marketing consultation for new gyms and studios
• Led the design and development of www.xpoleus.com
• Managed PR and acted as the spokesperson for TV, digital and radio interviews
X-Pole, The Worldwide Leader in Pole and Aerial Fitness, is the #1 Manufacturer of Professional Dance Poles and Aerial Equipment and is the Official Pole of Pole Fitness. Get fit with X-Pole's top-of-the-line pole dance and aerial fitness equipment. All X-Pole products feature the most advanced engineering in the world of pole and aerial fitness and have been developed in consultation with leading professionals in the field. Whether a beginner, intermediate or advanced practitioner, X-Pole has a product to suit you!