Meditation as Our Path to Heal, Organize, and Dream
A FREE, two-week artistic, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual online gathering for you to do the inner work it takes to get free!
Through meditating, reflecting, dreaming - facing who we are, who we have been, and who we might become - we aim to start a spiritual (r)evolution that will reverberate throughout our lives and communities.
Do you want to create more room for joy, self-love, and self-care in your life as a revolutionary act?
I’m being interviewed by my friend, Charlotte Nguyen for The Mindful Revolution: Meditation as Our Path to Heal, Organize, and Dream - a two-week artistic, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual online gathering for you to do the inner work it takes to get free!
This FREE online interview series is overflowing with stories, teachings, and guidance from 20 spiritual leaders, healers, artists, and wellness coaches on how you can build practices for well-being through meditation, connection, creativity, and mindful exercises in the safety of a supportive community.
Together, we gather to acknowledge the power of presence at this pivotal point in our world’s future. Join this conversation for your families, your communities, and YOURSELF.
I recommend this program if you see yourself in any of these scenarios and feel the YES in your body:
- You are struggling with the weight of multiple oppressions and need some support
- You feel a stirring in your soul to provide genuine light in the world, though it may feel like a hopeless place at times (or especially for that reason?)
- You want to build practices of self-love and self-care but don’t know where to start
- You want to create more space for joy in your life because that is a revolutionary act
- You want to discover new spiritual practices to guide you along your path
- You want to feel more hope, gratitude, and acceptance on a daily basis
Both Charlotte and I believe that looking inward is the first step towards getting free, and by nourishing our inner life, we can find the strength, light, and wisdom to continue fighting the fight - and do it as happier, healthier people.
You are never alone in your journey to be well. Let us walk with you.