Happy Spring! Doesn't the air feel crisp, sun rays warm, and atmosphere green?!
This post is a hodgepodge like a colorful bouquet of spring flowers!
I always love this time of year as the squirrels come out to eat, moss and grass cover the hillsides, vibrant blossoms sprinkle the Earth, and the sun radiates warmth. We slowly emerge from our shells, our hibernation and the intentions set as tiny seeds sown during winter begin to sprout and blossom. Seeing what blooms brings great joy! That which does not emerge during spring may be marinading to birth during summer! Just like sprinkling a variety of seeds across the hillside (mindfully selected of course ;) ), we get to observe what blooms!
I believe the best approach is to have no expectations. Remember, we don't get what we want, we get what we deserve - karma. Flow with what grows. Go with the flow and flow with the go.
There are key factors to full manifestation of our seeds.
- To be crystal clear and dialed in when planting.
- To create a nutritious, whole and solid foundation.
- To nourish our seeds with proper care.
- To leave and allow SPACE for growth.
- To fully surrender to the organic process of growth.
- To accept and flow with the outcome!
Expounding upon "space" in this context, we can imagine finding stillness within long held yoga poses. In breathing and resolving to remain still, we stretch and create space. With this new space we expand our edge moving deeper into the expression. There is no rush. There is no forcing. When all bodies are ready (emotional, mental, physical, astral, soul, +), we naturally move into this new space. Acceptance, patience, and trust are key.
Another example of leaving space for manifestation, is say you desire to meet your conscious romantic partner. Add a seat to your table, decorate the bed for two, get a love seat. We must leave space into which the new can move.
Say you feel a deep calling to book a long trip and you do it but have no details sorted. Once booked, create a new account or space in your account to manifest extra luxury dollars. Plan a few things, but leave openness for magic to flow!
What is space to you? What examples come to mind?
Happy blossoming, manifestation, growth and expansion!
5 Simple Spring Tips
- Take morning walks and stretch.
- Fill your place with lush plants and colorful flowers.
- Leave space for those puppies to blossom!
- Watch and observe your sprouting seeds with non-judgement and acceptance.
- Visit your local farmer's market for fresh finds!
Dance in the magic of springtime!